11/13/2009

Cameo, Cameo, where art thou Cameo?

I was at Nordstroms last week shopping for a pair of earrings to wear with my lovely bridesmaid dress. I was torn between classic gold hoops (I had some from Stella and Dot but lost them, maybe they will come out of hiding one day) and these super cute Kate Spade grape clusters. I ended up going with the classic gold hoop, but anyway, I found this cameo ring while on the hunt and fell in love with it. It wasn't a splurge as far as cost goes, but it wasn't on my list and I always try not to stray from my list...but nevertheless, it was totally worth it. One should never feel guilty about pleasure! Of course the ring I bought from Nordstroms is a reproduction.... and that's ok, but I manage an antiques showroom and its only natural for me to want the real thing... so here it is. This is what I have my eyes set on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment