11/01/2009

Sleepless Surfing

A taxicab to the Rockets game, leaving with a ‘W’, followed by being surrounded by friends in clever costumes with an extra hour to party at the Social, as expected, left me with fun memories and a tired body! How perfect for Halloween to have been on a crisp Saturday night and for DST to end too! After checking out of the Magnolia, Franks pizza, and the Texans game (with a ‘W’ might I add), I decided to make it an easy going, recuperative Sunday full of naps. Now it’s of the night and I am not sleepy! I have been lost in newly discovered blogs and websites and I thought it’d be rude not to share with you some of the neat inspirational photos I found! I love the power of the Right Click, Save Picture As, insert: preferred file name, -- it a beautiful thing.
. . .


So many friends are getting married so I have been looking at all the pictures they have been taking. This is how I want my ring (one day) to be photographed! I love it.


I think I just found the worlds most desirable vanity chair. And I love the fanciful approach with the wallpaper. It adds some life to a somewhat sterile bathroom.


On my Birthday post I commented on a pair of pretty wings mounted on a wall above a bed. I've been looking into more winged accents and I found this awesome art.



I am hung up on gray, a seemingly random neutral. I am about to make a room switch at home and I was going to paint my room a dark shade of grey by Benjamin Moore (something like Soot) but I am thinking I might go out on the limb and chose a lighter shade of gray with my tried and true favorite white, Chantilly Lace and spring for stripes! It would be a challenge and I think I'll love it.



* inspiration via here

Only though Halloween just passed it is time to start thinking about staging the windows of my store for Christmas and how I am going to lure in the passersby! I love the different colors and textures of these dazzling ornaments. The snowflake is pretty great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment