10/27/2009

The House of Michael Penny

This is the house of Michael Penny, Canadian House & Home's assistant style editor. His taste is ideal. In the kitchen he seems to have repurposed a retro dresser into cabinetry! Brilliant. And I love how he used inexpensive peg boarding to put on show his shiny, polished pots and pans. And don’t get me started on those nightstands in his bedroom! I read on MadeByGirls blog that he scored those on eBay! Jackpot! If only I could get my hands on some end tables like that. It’s impossible to overlook his accessories and light fixtures as they are so striking and unique. He even makes me like the color Maya Blue… and I don’t like blue interior elements. Enjoy these wonderful pictures and may they bring you a great deal of inspiration as they did me!









No comments:

Post a Comment