9/15/2009

10.10.10


I just found out the other day that one of my best friends is getting married!!!


I am overjoyed for her!


She is in high spirits and I hope that the process of planning the wedding is a perfectly blissful experience for her. She is wonderfully open-minded yet she knows what she wants. She loves the vibrant, lively, need I say stunning, color pallete of peacock feathers, so she has decided to pull her inspiration for the wedding theme from them.





With that being said, she is looking to the wedding and house party to work with her in making all the exciting preparations for the big day. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, send em' my way :)

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Now, theres a problem. A girl can't help but to get lost in the beauty and whimsy of wedding decorations -- the flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, the fashion and the beauty. I find myself getting side tracked with what appeals to me. So just for fun, (and for my records, because one day I will refer back to this, haha) I thought I would post pics that wildly inspire the thoughts of my dream wedding.





If its not obvious, I am a bit in love with birds...

3 comments:

  1. I tried to post a comment last night, but didn't seem to work! Anyway, congrats to your friend and have you thought about bird cage lanterns for lighting in your fantasy 'bird' themed wedding :) We've been seeing a lot of those around the design world lately.

    Have a lovely day*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I try not to get too lost in my fantasies... don't want people thinking I'm crrrrazy. ;) haha... but, no, I didn't think of that -- but ofcourse I love it! I'm in the process of doing a before and after blog of this bird cage I found at this antique fair... I'm really excited to get it posted... I need to get on it!

    You have a lovely day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 10.10.10!!! I love your blogs and I love the Groom/groomsmen flower/feather pictures you found! Flowers will be provided for us but I love the idea of adding a peacock feather to only the groom's flower to make him stand out?

    I will be following to see what other inspirational things you post for me (or I'll pretend that you're posting them just for me.. lol)

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete