9/11/2009

Soft & Warm

If this room were a shoe, it would be a classic, chestnut colored Ugg boot!

Most all the elements in this room are organic, and I typically think that a room with an “organic overload” seems unadorned and lack-luster. But this room is none of those things. What speaks to me most is that leather chair, omg, I love it! It is a wing back, but not of traditional design, it has more of a mod look to me. And with that old, worn-in, well-loved, chocolaty leather, it has such a “cigar bar” feel. I also love the deer silhouette. It would be a fun project to do your own interpretation of it, an inspired reproduction if you will… an imperfect, slightly abstract outline is what I envision. That effect would make the antlers look especially awesome.

T his room seems brilliantly put together and whoever dwells in this attractive space is one lucky person! I bet the last accessory put in this room was the lush greenery. Placed in an old rusty urn, it’s the absolute perfect piece to bring everything together. The perfect pop of foliage, if you ask me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment