9/18/2009

Relaxing Recovery

I had 5 teeth pulled yesterday and it was quite the experience. Of course, I was put under so I didn’t feel a thing, and totally numb when I came to… and I’ve continued to pop my magic pills so the pain stays away… so over all it hasn't been a completely miserable experience.

I was lying in my room earlier thinking about what my perfect recovery room would look like. It would be full of creams and grays, heavy drapery so I could block out the sun and a big, fluffy down comforter. I was trying to find such a room… and I did :) However, there is one thing wrong with this picture... that little dog in the bed is not my Jooby! Jooby is what I call my precious little Jack Russel, her name is actually Abby. Named after Abagail Adams because when I got her I was obsessed with the HBO series John Adams, and believe it or not, I am actually a kin to John Quincy Adams, he's my cuz. Lol.


Anyway, back to the room. Like I said, I think its the perfect recovery room. I tend to stay away from drapery (especially heavy drapery) and a completely colorless palette, but when I want a calming little cave all my own, its a must. So pretty much, I would only want to dwell in this room while I was a "little sicky" So this post is just for fun.

. . . . .

This is who has been keeping me company while I sip on soup, nosh on mashed potatoes and watch the third season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! Thanks Chris :)

This is my little Jooby.

My little Jibby Jabby.

My little lamb-bear-dog.

ABBY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment